Happy March 1st, and MONDAY! I have to say, I am very happy it is the start of a new week (and a new month). There has been a huge shift for me as of late, and I just feel nothing but hope, positive vibes, and knowing that some really great things are going to start happening. It is what my heart & gut tell me and, as we know, that is the driving force for me in life. It can be really hard to listen to but, once you do, you will never go back to fighting it, or questioning it, ever again. Okay, I will be more realistic – 95% of the time. The other 5% may be that so called story you make up in your head, ha. With it now being March, we are a few weeks out from Spring, and I need to share my latest obsession for this time of year. It, truly, is the perfect piece, and a MUST in your closet.
Beyond the fact that this perfect piece IS the perfect FIT and style for the time of year, the buffalo checked pattern may have sold me even more! And, quite possibly, the blue spoke to me as well.
The BB Dakota “Eldridge Oversize Shirt Jacket” takes the lumberjack pattern and brings to it a soft, feminine silhouette that is just so freaking cute. Even getting photos in it I was asked about it! Wait, maybe it was that my hair looked so in place.
Although the blue is my perfect piece, it comes in two other colors that lend themselves beautifully to the upcoming season – a cream/pink check and green/tan checked. To me, it fits true to size – remember it does have an oversized fit – and I paired with a go-to 3/4 length top [in cream/vintage white] that provided enough warmth and style at the same time. Couple it with jeans and a fabulous pair of booties, flats, or sneakers, and you will have a cool, casual, look that can transition from day to night.
You can shop the entire look – my top and all – below! Here’s to a great week and always remembering to live your best life with integrity and authenticity.
Disclosure: While all thoughts and opinions are my own, this post contains some affiliate links in which I may be compensated (at not cost to you). This compensation helps with keeping my blog up and running, and creating amazing content to share! I cannot thank you enough for your support, feedback, and following! You are the best!